Friday, March 6, 2009

p90x - day 4

Tony wasn't kidding about the yoga!

It was nice and it felt so good, but it was a lot! We didn't do the whole thing. I kind of feel bad for not doing the whole thing but I have to remember that last night was the first time I have ever done yoga. It had me sweating more than when I do the strength training workouts. I have no idea that stretching could do so much!

Tonight we have legs and something else. I'm excited to see what I can do.

I know it has only been going on for 4 days now, but I'm super proud of myself for doing it. It isn't an easy program to stick with and I can say that if I weren't doing it with someone (that comes to my house every night), I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have done as much as I did. It's very hard to find the energy and the time for any workout program because of the children, the husband, the house and other things that drop their load on my head, but I have been working out in one form or another since November 13th. I did take a couple weeks off for Christmas as mentioned in a previous post and I did take a couple weeks off for the nasty/funky toe, but this has been some kind of record for me. I am down like 25 pounds and that isn't bad!

I'm proud of me!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I started P90X this week too. It's intense! Yoga was harder than I thought too. Good luck with everything!

life in a positive direction said...

I am so proud of you. I am at the start of round 2 of P90X...so, to hear you say that you are doing so great and finding it easy to stick with is more motivation than you know!!! I so need it these days. Thanks so much!!!

Unknown said...

DAY4 AWESOME! I am one day behind you keep the great work.

Unknown said...

hey girl, keep pushing play. we are all so proud of you and are here to support you every step of the way! ((hugs))