Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stupid Coke

So I went to Chick-fil-a to get me some lunch, as I always do when I don't bring something from home. It was very yummy and I was so looking forward to a good fountain diet coke. So I put my straw in my cup and I take a BIG sip and I swallow. I sat back in my chair and stared at the top of my beverage. The diet and the coke tabs were pushed down, but the funny thing was that it was regular coke, GROSS! I have been drinking diet beverages for so long that the taste of a regular drink makes me want to vomit. Anyway, that was my lunch experience. The food was good but the stupid coke ruined everything.

I'm not quite sure I should have ordered what I ordered but when I get to the drive through something comes over me. It's like a devil that sits in my ear, a fat devil that can't fit into her pants. I get the little whisper in my ear that says, "you can't fit into your pants any way, what's one fried chicken sandwich going to do to you". Well, today I fought the chicken sandwich and got chicken salad sandwich, but in all actuality I should have just gotten the stupid chicken sandwich. Don't get me wrong it was very yummy. It's just that you never know what people put in their chicken salads, or tuna, so you should only eat them if you have actually prepared them.

So now that I have done a bad thing by eating that terribly unhealthy lunch, I have to fight the urge all day to do the right thing. Because there again is the stupid fat devil. "You already screwed up today so what's 10 chocolate chip cookies going to do to you", CRAP! Like life isn't hard enough. My pre-pregnancy pants keep floating farther and farther away.

I have to stay strong!

No comments: