Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1200

I have decided that today is the day I'm going to only eat 1200 calories. That has to help right?

So far I have done rather well. I had one cup of coffee (I would have loved to drink the whole pot if I had gotten up early enough), I had a crunchy natures valley peanut butter granola bar, a turkey sandwich, sun chips and a diet pepsi. I drank some water between my meals too. So that is about 655 calories. Not bad.

I brought a yogurt for a snack and I will eat something very yummy for dinner. I just haven't figured it out yet.

I'm also getting on that stupid elliptical machine tonight.

1 comment:

Watch My Weight said...

Yay, Erin! That sounds like a great start to your 1200 calorie goal!

We'll get there together. I promise after Eric goes to bed tonight, I am going to sit down and blog and come up with a good plan of my own.

<3 Lindsey