Wednesday, October 1, 2008

mmmmm coffee

So today is a great day. I actually did what I said I was going to do last night. I WORKED OUT!!!! If you can't tell I'm a little excited and proud of myself.

I seemed to have a bit more energy today but I'm not sure if it's the exercise or the half pot of coffee I drank. I feel really good today.

I don't really know exactly how many calories I ate because I don't know the calorie count of the chicken and rice I ate. Dinner was really good though. I cooked chicken thighs in olive oil in a frying pan. I put a little garlic salt on them and cooked them until they had a light golden brown crust, yummy so good. I also cooked baby green beans and rice pilaf. My husband put the leftovers in a little container for me for lunch today.

Tonight I'm going to do my 20 minutes again. I hope I can head out of work early because I'm having dinner at the in-law's tonight. If not I will have to hit up the elliptical after the kiddos go to bed.

1 comment:

Emma King said...

Hi Erin

I joined Biggest Looser Club last night... hoping its gonna work....