Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blah to the blah

So.......

Not so much to report today. I'm down another pound, so that is amazing.

I have been under the weather so my family had to suffer through sandwiches for dinner last night. At least they had grapes with their sandwiches.

Yesterday I did really well with my eating. I was super hungry when I got home though so I went ahead and ate my sandwich, homemade chicken salad, and 6 cookies. Yea, I said it, SIX cookies. I ate them before 5:30 though so that is better then eating it after, right? I didn't eat anything after that unless you count the medicine my husband woke me up to take.

I totally hate that I ate those 6 cookies. I wasn't hating it at the time though. It made me feel good until I got done and realized what I had done. Apparently I had gone into a cookie comma. It must have been the combination of the chocolate chips and the little colored candies. Who really knows how it happens. All I know is that I came to with chocolate on my face and hands. Oh well, I shall not eat them today. Unless I feel the need, no, not going to do it!

No comments: