Thursday, October 2, 2008

1, 2, 3, no let's make it 4 cheddar biscuits

Gross, I was a total nasty mess yesterday!

I had the right intentions. I made my lunch, well my husband did, and I brought healthy snacks. All of that went in the pooper though. My mom/boss landed a HUGE account yesterday so she wanted to buy lunch. Great idea, free lunch. Of all the restaurants where we live she has to pick Red Lobster. I had a really yummy pasta with shrimp and lobster and a lite white sauce with tomatoes and asparagus. That was so good and not too bad. The terrible part is that they put those STUPID biscuits on the table. Stupid server lady. Did I look like I needed them? Apparently I did because I ate 4, yes 4 biscuits. You can just call me a fat ass! I also had ranch on my salad. What a pig.

Anyway, Dustin's parents cooked yummy chicken and shrimp fried rice last night. I ate a plateful of that. I didn't eat any sweets yesterday though, so I guess that's a plus.

Today is a new day and I'm going to be better. I say that as I'm eating an apple dipped in milk and white chocolate, caramel, and pecans. At least it's a fruit right? I do have a good reason though. It's really something that I can't help. You will have to talk to the man up stairs about it ;)

Lunch will be better. I'm like my friend Lindsey. I can't call it a failure because if I do then all Hell will break loose, lol.

1 comment:

Watch My Weight said...

Haha, yeah that tricked out apple is STILL fruit!