Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Down with the sickness...

You have to be, with one kid in the school system and the other in daycare. My house was a bundle of nastiness this weekend. Snot, boogers, and loogies were flying all about in my house this weekend. It's funny, I never knew a 4 month old could shoot snot rockets that far until this past weekend.

The most lovely part about having children is when they are so awesome enough to share their lovely sickness with you because Lord knows that is the only thing they will share with you.

Good news on the weight front though. I guess a diet of snot and phlegm is good for one's weight loss goals. I am down 4 pounds now. I did start losing a little last week before the nastiness and I still tried to not eat so terribly. Yesterday I kinda blew it though; I had a HUGE sweet tooth and then right after it was satisfied I was hit with the urge to eat very salty. Not so good. For dinner I made homemade chicken noodle soup and it was yummy. Not too many calories so that was good.

Today I'm hoping to get back on the 1200 calorie thing. WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment:

Watch My Weight said...

Wow! Great job, Erin! I haven't checked my weight in a while, but I doubt anything happened since I really slacked last week.

PS - Disturbed fan?