Friday, October 17, 2008

Last Night

I realized last night that I need something. I need the drive. I need to get something inside me that helps me do what I need to do.

I'm so tired all the time. I have so much that I'm doing with my two. #1 is in cheerleading and #2 is cutting teeth. I just don't have any energy. I want so bad to do something for me but when it gets to be the time I can actually get my fat butt on the eliptical I'm so tired I just want to stare at the wall. I don't know what to do. I want to be healthy so badly. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I don't know what to do.

I think I'm going to take some time this weekend and research a bit. I really want to know how movement effects one's body. I know that it's a good thing, I just want to know exactly what it does.

I need to have a powerful WHY!

No comments: